- Index case now negative; Ondo records first case of COVID-19
- Every state to have functional testing, isolation centres — Govs
- C’ttee set up to review $57 oil benchmark, falling oil prices, others
- PFN, RCCG, NSCIA, Ansar-ud-Deen comply with order on gatherings
- Senate suspends hearings, shuts public gallery
- FG shuts tertiary institutions, unity schools, others nationwide —PG 9
- PDP, APC at loggerheads over infrastructure devt in Delta — PG 8
- WHO tells Africa to “wake-up” to threat — PG
Twenty four hours after five persons tested positive to coronavirus, otherwise known as COVID-19, four new cases were confirmed in Lagos yesterday, with the state government tracing no fewer than 1,300 persons.
Also, one of the daughters of President Muhammadu Buhari is currently in self-isolation, shortly after returning from the United Kingdom.
He said the first of the four new cases who tested positive to the disease was a contact of the third case, the woman who returned from the UK some days ago and tested positive, adding that the second new case is a female who returned from France on March 14 aboard Turkish Airline’s flight TK 1830.
May our cry for mercy be heard by Him in Jesus name. Yours in His service.” Reacting to the ban, *Prelate of The Methodist Church, His Eminence Samuel Emeka Kanu Uche, acknowledged that the coronavirus was not only a threat to the existence of humanity but also a brutal challenge to the nation’s corporate existence.
“That all conveniences, especially toilets should be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at least two times on a daily basis.’’